BBHotshots 'Small Pepper', Lillian, and Sabina Are Out! Wow!

So they've been evicted from the Big Brother house? Lillian from Nigeria, Sabina from Kenya, and Esther from Uganda?

I wouldn't have believed it if a 'soothsayer' had predicted it. Okay, maybe I wasn't too surprised about the now ex-BBHotshot Lillian. Granted that she is nice and a bit of fun, BUT to be frank, I think a lot of us got a bit tired of her incessant twerking!

She just wouldn't stop! It became an 'over-kill' . . . Who wants to watch so much twerking till day 63? Utterly boring. Well, she certainly twerked her way to an early exit!

With Sabina,  it was a bit of a mild surprise.  I think she sings nicely.  I love that style of music. I also felt she was, well . . . Okay. Sabina is quite attractive. I always felt she has a striking resemblance to Arnold Swarzenegger. And I mean this in a complimentary way.

Now with Esther, it was like a blow. Unfortunately I missed the show, so I don't know what her first reaction was. However, it was quite unexpected. 'Small Pepper' is one of my favourites, and I don't have that many yet. I swore she was bound for the finals!

BBHotshot Tayo, the remaining contestant from Nigeria will certainly miss Lillian and 'Small Pepper'. He needs to re-strategise now that his comfort zone has been "thrown out of the window". That's the name of the game anyway . . . Big Brother Africa


No comments:

Post a Comment