Ifu Ennada - A Bold and Daring BBNaija 3 Housemate

Many of you will agree with me that BBNaija3's housemate IfuEnnada is unique and quite different from the other female housemates. She has her own ways and style.


Ifu Ennada of BBNaija Season 3

I haven't decided yet who my top five contestants are because for some like me, it's a bit early. I usually study each housemate closely for about four weeks before I begin to make up my mind.

Her style is simple yet distinctive, call it daring and you won't be far off the mark. I think I like her and it appears I do, as the days in the Big Brother House progresses.

Cute, pretty, and petite, she is not one to be described as sweet. On the other hand, she depicts the tough, outspoken, and worldly woman. But one thing is for sure, her cool but tough mien speaks volumes about her character.

Saturday's party of the 17th, and it's five minutes for housemates to move to The Party Zone. Ifu Ennada struts out in a beautiful African print dress, wearing a truly vintage African hairdo that I only see in Nollywood movies.

Most of the others just don wigs. Nice, but typical hairdos.

I think I'll like Ifu to end up in the top five of BBNaija 3 Double Wahala.


Further Reading



Cee C - Will She Be Bad News for Tobi?

No comments:

Post a Comment